NAG Studio COVID Safety Rules
To comply with physical distance recommendation we are reducing our classes to a maximum of 6 students and only one class will be running in the studio at a time.
1. Please complete this Screening Questionnaire prior to attending classes. Stay home if you have any symptoms suggestive of a respiratory infection, if you have been in contact with anybody with these symptoms or if you have recently been travelling.
2. Wear a mask at all times while in the studio.
3. Sanitize your hands when you arrive. Avoid touching your face. If you do touch your face please re-wash your hands.
4. Keep a physical distance of at least 2 meters.
5. Stick to your workstation and provided tools.
For safety reasons, we are removing all shared workstations and tools. Everything will be sanitized and cleaned at the end of each class.
7. Bring your own drink in a sealed bottle. Please do not bring food.
8. Cover your mouth with your arm/sleeve or go outside if you need to cough or sneeze.
9. If you test positive for COVID and have visited our studio, please notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org for contact tracing purposes.