NAG Studio COVID Safety Rules
To comply with physical distance recommendation we are reducing our classes to a maximum of 6 students and only one class will be running in the studio at a time.
1. Please stay home if you have any symptoms suggestive of a respiratory infection, if you have been in contact with anybody with these symptoms or if you have recently been travelling.
2. Sanitize your hands when you arrive.
3. Keep a physical distance of at least 2 meters.
4. Avoid touching your face. If you do touch your face please re-wash your hands.
5. Wear masks in the studio as mandated by the government.
6. Stick to your workstation and provided tools
For safety reasons, we are removing all shared workstations and tools. Everything will be sanitized and cleaned at the end of each class.
7. Bring your own drink in a sealed bottle. Please do not bring food.
8. Cover your mouth with your arm/sleeve or go outside if you need to cough or sneeze.